Saturday, January 16, 2010

Around the World: Argentina

Hello followers. Today we are going to Argentina. Home of the Tango. When I was looking up different looks to do I knew I wanted to do a Tango look. I have always thought the Tango dance came from Spain. But it actually comes from Argentina.


The look above was highly inspired by the "El Tango De Roxanne" in the movie Moulin Rouge which is one of my favorite movies of all time.

Skin: Signature KALIL - TONE 3 - EYELINER
Eyes: MADesigns EYES_AUTUMN gold - cold
Hair: .::MADesigns Hair::. ~ MARK ~ SBR II

Shirt/corset:.::SM::. HERO OUTFIT
Pants:Armidi Limited - Modern Pants [Simply Black]

Belt: -END- fret belt part deux (m)
Wiremask: Cheerno - Spring WireMask
Tattoo: AITUI TATTOO - Hope Song /faded/ I
Shoes: Kalnins Boots - Atlantica

No comments:

Post a Comment