Friday, January 29, 2010

The Gay Kid

Other then diamonds. They are a girls best friend. I am talking about the fag in every fag hag's life, the stylish and always sassy gay kid. His clothing is bright to match his personality.


For this look I drew in to sources of inspiration. The first one being Kurt from the hit Fox show Glee. One one of his looks is a dress shirt over a pimping t-shirt. The last place I drew inspiration from was one of the gay kids in my math class. He loved Pokemon.

Skin: *Zanzo* Narcissus ~ Athens (Freckles + Lt. Eyeliner, hair)
Eyes: Aitui - Mirage Eyes - Crystal Shores - Veins
Hair: a.C - STD.GloXhair CHEERNO TREND Color [MochA] (now CheerNo)

Dress shirt: AOHARU_BT_PleatsShirt_Black
T-Shirt: [/StatuS Mega Store/] T-shirt Punk (Amarela) (I THINK this store is no longer around :c)
Pants:four.ARSENIC Regals -Dove-

Collar: [SG*] OK GO - Black + Grey (man) /collar no tie (Modded like all kinds of hell)
Nails: [ Love Soul ] Nail*Mens-Checker*
Bag: [LCKY] Pika-Bag - Chest (store gone :c)
Shoe: null_mules_BLK

**Note I am so sorry the two stores that are no longer around I just love the look to much to change it *

1 comment: