Monday, January 18, 2010

Song of the Day: Handle Me by Robyn

Hello boys and girls. Welcome to a new week. This week it is all about the music baby! This weeks looks will be based on different styles and genres of music drawing inspiration for music videos or the music itself. Todays song is one of my favorites. Robyn's Handle Me. This weeks looks will be based on different styles and genres of music drawing inspiration for music videos or the music itself. Todays song is one of my favorites. Robyn's Handle Me.


The look above is inspired by the style in the music video. It is a fun video and the style of dress is a bit out there but I fell in love the moment I saw it. I will link the video near the end of the post so you can see where I drew my inspiration.


Song of the day

Skin: &Bean - Closer Pale Nude
Eyes: :: Exodi :: Look Into My (Blue)(Sm/V)
Hair: [Aden] Edie (LightBlonde)

Shirt: This is a Fawn - Deep V-Neck [teal]
Shorts: Doppelganger Inc. - Madras Shorts
Jacket: [CheerNo]Vento Jacket GreeN

Stockings: HAYSURIZA Gift Stocking (Green)
Glasses: Gritty Kitty: DuckLips Glasses
Nail art: [ Love Soul ] Nail*Mens-Checker*
Shoes:*REDGRAVE* Elegance Shoes -Black-

No comments:

Post a Comment