Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Around the World: Australia

Hello Followers. Today we are also going to Australia. I will admit I know little or nothing about Australia other then what I have seen on movies and TV Shows. The first thing that comes to my mind when someone says Australia is the Outback which makes me think of Steve Irwin


Growing up I used to watch Animal Planet and Steve Irwin was one of my favorite. He was the best animal adventure out there. Which is why the look above has a snake. "gee whiz, wow" White shirt and shorts added with boots and you are ready to take on the wild life.

Skin: !SIGZ: OCEAN (BEACH TAN) Soulpatch
Eyes: Aitui - Mirage Eyes - Crystal Shores - Veins
Hair: Armidi Hair - The Cadiz - Espresso (modded)

Shirt: Alphamale - shirt - White
Shorts:[MRM] Cargo Pant *Beige* -short-

Socks:Pig - Socks Mit Suspenders Goldenrod
Boots: Kboots- brown
Snake; Zooby Dark Brown Snake Male

No comments:

Post a Comment