Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Around The World: Scotland

Hello Followers! Sorry about yesterday and a lack of a blog. LONG DAY. Aways today to make up for it there will be TWO post! Right now we are going to Scotland.


When I think of Scotland I think of kilts.. I can't help it it is just something that comes to my mind. So above is a look using a kilt. Scotland also is very green so I wanted to stay with more of a earth one for this looks. Hope you like.

Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH :: RED :: Pale - Goatee
Eyes: MADesigns eyes of TRUTH - green 5 (less veins)
Hair: *ARGRACE* Beanie - Medium - Red

Shirt: This is a Fawn - Deep V-Neck [mocha
Kilt:*.* MC KILT (tartan) *.*

Socks: *League* Ella Stockings-Naturals-Brown Garter
Chain: * (NS) Rock'n'Rolla Chain
Boots: [0N] Wo Boots Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment