Sunday, January 17, 2010

Around The World: India

Hello followers. Out last stop for this weeks trip is India. India was suggested by a few people on my plurk. I loved the idea and this is what I came up with.


Much like the Africa look on Monday I added my own touch keeping traditional Indian wear (The Turban and face jewels) and adding a modern touch (Vest and leather pants).


Skin: Signature - Sergio Rikter - Tone 2 - HAIR - Shaved
Eyes: ::[ Mr.Poet ]:: Distinct eyes Brown


Shirt: *BOOM* Essential T (Men's/Unisex) faded -tang-
Pants: Deviance-leather pants-red
Vest: Young Urban - Black Vest

Sandals: AOHARU_WALK_MeshBeltSndals_Brown
Necklace: KOSH-HIBERNATION NECKLACE
Turban:Zaara : Rajasthani Turban - red
Jewels: MIASNOW Accessory - FACE JEWELS citrine big

No comments:

Post a Comment